This summer the boys and I have been busy selling snow cones. Grandpa Perry let us borrow his snow cone machine and we have been hard at work selling away. As you may have seen in previous posts, our boys are totally into baseball and want to play on a real team. I told them that we could work together and earn some money so that they could play this fall. Our neighborhood is full of kids and a snow cone is a perfect treat on a hot summer day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are SUCH a fun momacita! I love that you said, we can work together. It's no wonder you have such good kids! And what a smart idea! I could use a bucket of that stuff right about now!
Very cool! Looks like a lot of fun! :)
That's great you are doing the snow cones, I remember you mentioning the idea of it. What a great way for your boys to earn money. I hope you make lots! We will need to stop by to buy one. Looks like you guys had a blast at the circus.
I'm afraid my kids would hoard it all to themselves!
Child labor laws! JUST KIDDING! How fun! I need to come get a snow cone!
I heard you guys did that. How fun. :0) Georges daughter Leslie tried to sale lemonade the other day. She made $16 in about 3 hours, but I think most of the money was from family. :0)
Anyway, that is such a cute idea you did.
How fun for the boys. I bet your house is pretty popular over there.
Post a Comment