Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Greatest Show on Earth!



A few weeks ago we took the boys to the circus. It was fabulous, or at least Ridge and I thought so. I think I was more excited to go than anyone. Ridge and I loved all the lights, colors, music, and energy that came with the circus. Kyson and Trey were pretty nervous about the noise, but they did eventually get used to it and seemed to enjoy it. They opened the doors one hour prior to the show for the pre-show which was really fun. We got to go down on the floor with the clowns and other performers and even saw several acts up close. Unfortunately I was too enthralled with the acts to remember to take any pictures while we were up close. Our seats were great, only about ten rows up, but our camera still didn't zoom well enough to get any decent pictures. It was a fun adventure, one I would definitely like to do again!

2 comments:

kh said...

Love it! We took the kids to it last year, when I was HUGE pregnant with Kaari. It made for terrible seating but the action and performance was fun to watch! I had never been to a circus before, so I think I was a bit more excited than the kids were too!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I'd love to go. When you go next time, gimmie a call- I'm sure the girls would love it!