Sunday, June 14, 2009

Gardenlicious!


Our garden this year has been quite productive. We're enjoying squash, zucchini, carrots, green onions, tomatoes, green chili, and corn. We've planted a garden for the past several years, but haven't always had a lot of success. This year has been quite a bit better and I believe the reason unfortunately has to do with me. It was always my job to water the garden and I would often forget, hence the reason for failure. This year John put in an automatic watering system and, wah-la! our garden is growing and producing! Imagine that!

5 comments:

Michelle Ashton said...

YUM! Can't wait till we can eat from our garden.

Cossebooms said...

Good for you!! I really need to start a garden sometime. My sister/brother-in-law have theirs growing in good. It would be nice to have my own food. Poor Trey had to get stitches, what a brave little boy.

Tiff Hunt said...

Those veggies look absolutely delicious! We planted our first garden this year. we are hoping for good results!
Sorry to hear about the stitches! What a brave little guy!

Mela said...

Very Impressive. Maybe i need an automatic water system for the garden so mine will turn out. A couple of years ago i planted some cherry tomatoes and I was so proud of them. I walked outside one day to find Drew with his baseball bat beating my plants!

Carter Family said...

Wow! Good for you. I need to do one. My parents did one this year and theirs has been quite productive too. Nothings better then fresh veggies.