When a pregnant woman has a craving there is no option but to satisfy it. This was my sister Traci's' craving earlier this week...
(We tried to model a cake from Chili's and it must have been pretty darn good because the following scenario played out while Traci was enjoying her ice cream topped, warm serving of the above chocolate delight.)
Leaning against the counter, with her dish resting nicely on her 9-month pregnant belly, Traci stopped eating and began looking lovingly at her cake. After a slight sigh, and without breaking her loving stare she began singing, "You are so beautiful to me, can't you see, you're everything I hoped for, you're everything I need. You are so beautiful to me!" I was cracking up! And, although I can most certainly relate, I must admit that this is a memory that I will not soon forget. Thanks for the fun times Traci!
3 comments:
Wow, that cake does look beautiful. No wonder she was singing. That is a funny story. I sure hope she has that baby soon.
That is hilarious! MMMM!
That looks sooooo good!!!!!
You will have to give me your recipe!!!!
Post a Comment