Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rock, Paper, Scissors

On Wednesday morning we found a trailer parked on the side of our house. It was full of a bunch of poles and pieces. One of the poles had writing on it that said, "Rock, Paper, Scissors...You win Kyson!" The boys looked all over the trailer, curious to know what was in it. They started moving things around and soon found out that inside the trailer were all the pieces to a trampoline. Kyson came running inside so excited and yelling,"Hurry mom, it's a trampoline, hurry!" He was so excited. This is just one of the many things the boys "win" from Grandpa Perry when playing rock, paper, scissors. The boys are so excited with the trampoline. They will miss having it at Grandpa and Grandma Perry's house when they visit, but it will get many fun hours of use at our house.

7 comments:

Cossebooms said...

Oh, trampolines are so much fun! My kids love to jump on it with water in the summer. But it's so much nicer in the winter when it's cooler and they'll play out there forever. Have fun!

kh said...

Are you serious? Your little man WON this playing Rock-Paper-Scissors? VERY COOL!

Tramps are so fun. (The bouncy kind, not the "other" kind.) We don't have one, I am pushing for it, but Mike thinks they are too dangerous.

Have you had a "campout" on it yet?

Carter Family said...

How fun for your boys. Looks like they found a way to enjoy it in the heat.

Anonymous said...

Cool! But we just discovered something- the blue spring protector thing rots! We got ours in March or April and I had to throw it out just the other day. So word of advise... either take it off when not in use or keep the receipt so that the company will replace it free of charge. Can't find my receipt so the manufacturer said it would be $99 to replace it!! Outrageous, huh? Have fun with it!

julie and john said...

I need a Grandpa like that to play Paper,Rock & Scissors. I didn't realize how much I miss having a tramp until last weekend when I got to jump on one at my niece's house. (humm, however since having a baby I can't jump too much with out peeing my pants. Embarrassing, yes I know!!)

Jaime said...

That is SO coool!! What a neat idea too. My boys are wanting a trampoline really bad, so maybe Santa will bring them one.

Mela said...

What a great set of grandparents! That is so cool! I might have to play Rock, Paper, Scissors to see if I win anything from Uncle Vernon, a.k.a. grandpa...

Some how I don't think he will think of it the same with me. :0)