This little boy is full of personality. If he's not wearing goggles, then he's clomping around in someone's shoes or has his shirt pulled halfway off his head. He loves to push the kitchen chairs around the house to make sure everything is within his reach and if you leave a bathroom door open you're sure to find him fishing in the toilet. I think he's got more personality at this age than the other boys did. However, he also has his two older brothers to thank for all of his mischievous ideas. Ridge is 16 months old and if you ask me, he's growing up way too fast!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Personality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute. I am so glad you started this it will be cool to keep in touch.
Lisa, your little guy is SO BIG!!! I think last I saw you, he was still in a stroller eating a fruit bar! What a cutie he is! We have GOT to get together! SOOOOOON!
(16 months.... hummm, sounds like it'ss TIME FOR ANOTHER... maybe? yes?)
hee hee. :0)
Post a Comment