Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School is Back in Session

Being the great mother that I am, I forgot to take pictures of Trey on the morning of his first day of school. I did however redeem myself slightly this afternoon when I picked him up. We got one quick shot at school and that was it. Kyson starts preschool in a few weeks so I'll have another shot at redeeming myself then.

It was a good first day, with only a little bit of crying. Trey assured me though that tomorrow will be fine and that there will be no crying. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

1 comment:

kh said...

I know, I know you are sick of hearing me ramble on about how CUTE your kids are, but if you want me to stop then you need to have an ugly one.

HE IS SOOOOO CUTE! :0) Good for you Trey, tomorrow will be a better day!