When I was younger I used to love to sleep with my socks on. My dad would always make fun of me for this and now I guess Ridge has now picked up on this habit! A few days ago I put Ridge down for a nap and before doing so I took off his pants and shoes and socks. I set them on the dresser next to his bed and left the room. A little while later I peaked in to check on him and found him fast asleep with his Lightening McQueen socks on. I didn't even know he knew how to put on his own socks. He must have been pretty determined to wear those socks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute.
How cute! BTW, I love the header (profile) picture you have of the boys.
i remember loving that too!!
That is the CUTEST thing I have seen!
That is so cute!
Post a Comment