Saturday, April 4, 2009

Remember these...



We went on a ward campout last weekend and found these pump swings at the campsite playground. The old pioneer school in St. Johns had these swings when I was in school there. I haven't seen them since, but they are a lot of fun. They were harder to pump than I remembered...or maybe I've just gotten weak!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Those were fun. I wish I would have tried one of them.

Carter Family said...

I love those swings! I wish they had them down here. The kids can swing by themselves.

kh said...

Ahhh Leese! I love your little boys! Kyson looks SO MUCH LIKE YOU. He's a cutie patootie. The baseball post cracked me up. You really have such cuties!

Michelle and Javier said...

I loved the swings too! I was so glad we lived closed to the Middle School, we always played on them! :)

Hincha's said...

Sad story! Our elementary school got these swings after I left the elementary school.

Nicole said...

Those are the best!