Ridge's reindeer hat
The hats took awhile to put together so I did most of the work and then the boys wouldn't even wear them. Oh, well at least I got one shot of Ridge before he ripped it off.
Playing with the remote control hummer
This was the hit of the trip. This shot doesn't even show the hummer that they were driving, but they had a ball. They could have spent hours playing here, but one of the batteries died and all the other kids waiting for a turn were getting impatient. Nothing like having to share...
This picture isn't from Bass Pro Shop, but I thought it was pretty cool. John and I went to Vegas last weekend and found Santa swimming in a big fish tank. We took this picture for the kids and thought they would like seeing Santa swimming with all the fish. I think it just seemed weird to them though. They couldn't figure out what Santa was doing swimming with the fish. I'm sure they thought he had much more important things to be doing...like making them their Christmas gifts.
3 comments:
Looks like fun! I love the family pictures below & I am glad too see that John shaved for the event! :) Come by and see us while you are here for Christmas.
What a fun place to go for the kids. I thought they did a great job with all the activities for them to do. I am sure your boys didn't want to leave.
So cute. I love that you blog.
Post a Comment