
This
past week I got strep. I have never had strep before and hope I will never have it again. I'm probably just a wimp, but it took me out big time. Thanks to John and my brother Travis I got some antibiotics quickly and wasn't down and out too long. Through this little ordeal I got a great reminder of what great friends and family I have. I have a friend who took my kids so I could rest and then brought us dinner after watching kids all day. The next day I got a call from another friend who had heard I wasn't feeling well and so she brought us dinner the next night. My mom sent me flowers and I got several calls and emails wishing me to get well. It stinks to be sick, but it sure is nice to be reminded of all I have to be grateful for. Thanks to everyone who took such good care of me. It not only meant a lot, but it taught me through your examples how to love and serve those around me better.
3 comments:
I got strep for the first time last year while on a cruise. In fact, exactly a year ago this week. Stuck on the ship I thought I was going to die!! Glad you are feeling better!
Sorry you had strep, but that's great you got such good care:) And I LOVE the 80s looks! So totally rockin'!
I hate strep. Your not a baby it is awful. Glad you are feeling better. You have some amazing friends.
Post a Comment